Neil Roskell has been seeded at number one for the opening round of the 2022 Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship, the Nigel Ferguson Fabricators Tour of Epynt.
As last year’s event winner, Roskell will lead the field away on Saturday 16 April in his ND Civils/Collins Construction Ford Fiesta R5+, partnered by Andrew Roughead.
He’ll be followed by two of the most experienced Epynt competitors, Damian Cole and Bob Fowden.
Cole (co-driven by Charlotte Cole) will start at number two in his Get Connected Škoda Fabia R5+, while Fowden (navigated by Aled Davies) has been seeded at number three in his Comline Auto Parts/NGK-backed Subaru Impreza S11 WRC.
Mark Kelly/Neil Colman (Roccia Tiles & Bathrooms/Tilemaster Global Ford Fiesta R5+) and John Stone/Rhys Stoneman (Legend Fires Volkswagen Polo GTI R5) start at four and five, while Huw James/Dafydd Evans are the top seeded two-wheel drive crew at six in their Ford Escort Mk2.
Nigel Ferguson Fabricators Tour of Epynt – top 20 seeds
1. Neil Roskell/Andrew Roughead (Ford Fiesta R5+)
2. Damian Cole/Charlotte Cole (Škoda Fabia R5+)
3. Bob Fowden/Aled Davies (Subaru Impreza S11 WRC)
4. Mark Kelly/Neil Colman (Ford Fiesta R5+)
5. John Stone/Rhys Stoneman (Volkswagen Polo GTI R5)
6. Huw James/Dafydd Evans (Ford Escort Mk2)
7. Steve Wood/Dale Bowen (Ford Fiesta WRC)
8. James Williams/Dai Roberts (Hyundai i20 R5)
9. Roger Moran/Den Golding (Škoda Fabia R5+)
10. Darren Atkinson/Phil Sandham (Ford Escort Mk2)
11. Jay Stanley/Elgan Davies (Ford Escort Mk2)
12. Ruairi Bell/Max Freeman (Škoda Fabia R5)
13. Stephen Simpson/Patrick Walsh (Ford Fiesta Rally2)
14. Tom Llewellin/Jack Bowen (Ford Escort Mk2)
15. Richard Clews/Carl Williamson (Subaru Impreza STi)
16. Dave Willett/John Davies (Ford Escort Mk2)
17. Oliver Hopkins/Ian Taylor (Mitsubishi Mirage)
18. Thomas Cooper/Simon Anthony (Mitsubishi Evo 9)
19. Rob Tout/Terry Martin (Mitsubishi Evo 10)
20. Anthony Morgan/Jonathan Hawkins (Darrian T90)
The full seeded entry list is available at rallies.info.