The BTRDA is looking for a Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship Co-ordinator – which is an incredible opportunity to guide and develop the UK’s premier sealed-surface rally series from the beginning of the 2022 season onwards.
They will join the Championship at an exciting time, with a very proactive title sponsor, one of the largest number of registered Championship contenders in the history of the series and both well-established and brand new closed road stage rallies to consider for future calendar announcements.
The successful applicant will report directly to the BTRDA Rallies Committee, and will have sole responsibility for the day-to-day running the Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship.
Experience and Skills
- A good understanding of rallying is essential and a previous involvement in the sport (event organisers, competitor, etc.) at national level would be advantageous.
- Good communications skills and an ability to get on with a wide variety of people from different walks of life.
- A genuine passion for developing the sport of asphalt rallying in the UK.
- An ability to apply the rules and regulations in an unbiased and fair way.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good event management skills.
- The ability to dedicate the necessary amount of time to the role, which includes a number of on-event weekends away from home.
- The ability to create new trade and commercial incentives that would benefit all parties involved and provide added incentives to registered competitors.
- The role of Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship Co-ordinator is an unpaid volunteer position, although operational expenses (details to be agreed) incurred in carrying out the duties will be repaid (in full and at cost).
- The opportunity to spearhead one of the most exciting and rapidly developing rally championships in the UK at the moment.
- The opportunity to work with a great team, and to mould that team for the future success of the Championship.
How to Apply
Interest applicants should contact:
Mobile: 07785 355607