Epynt Motor Club has published the seeded entry list for The Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally, the opening round of the 2021 Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship, which takes place on Sunday 29 August.
Damian Cole is seeded at number one, as he goes for a record-breaking seventh Mewla Rally win – and a new record of 24 rally wins on Epynt. He’ll drive his new Get Connected / TCL-backed Škoda Fabia R5 and be co-driven by Dale Bowen.
The 2018 and ’19 Protyre Asphalt Rally champions Jason Pritchard/Phil Clarke start at two in their North Road Garage Ford Focus WRC05 – while Melvyn Evans/Mark Glennerster line up at number three in their Melvyn Evans Motorsport Škoda Fabia R5.
The route contains 66 stage miles, spread over nine challenging stages, with service on Mabions Way.
Owing to military training exercises, the MOD has requested that this year’s event will not be open to spectators.
As it will not be possible to register for the 2021 Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship at the Mewla Rally, competitors must do so online beforehand at www.btrdamembership.com to be eligible to score points.
The full seeded entry list for the Mewla Rally is on rallies.info.
2021 The Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally – top 10 starters
1. Damian Cole/Dale Bowen….Škoda Fabia R5
2. Jason Pritchard/Phil Clarke….Ford Focus WRC05
3. Melvyn Evans/Mark Glennerster….Škoda Fabia R5
4. Bob Fowden/Aled Davies….Subaru Impreza S11 WRC
5. Mark Kelly/Neil Colman….Ford Fiesta R5
6. Stephen Simpson/Patrick Walsh….Ford Fiesta R5
7. John Stone/Tom Woodburn….Ford Fiesta WRC
9. Mark Straker/Ian Meakin….Darrian T90 GT-R5
11. Darren Atkinson/Philip Sandham….Ford Escort Mk2
12. Craig Jones/Shaun Layland….Mitsubishi Evo 9
Be the first to comment